KANGAROO RECIPE WITH SWEET POTATO
- Grain Free
- Single Meat Protein
- Real Kangaroo Jerky
- Australian Meat
- Contains Omega 3 fatty acid
- Contains Omega 6 fatty acid
Walk About Dog Treats jerky is formulated to promote your dog’s health and well-being in every treat.
- Healthy skin & coat – contains omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to help maintain healthy skin and coat.
- Healthy active energy – sweet potatoes are rich in anti-inflammatory nutrients. They also contain vitamins and minerals.
- Muscle development – kangaroo is a good source of high quality, low fat, highly digestible protein for lean muscles. It also provides essential vitamins and minerals.
- Strong teeth & bones – good source of calcium for growing puppies and adult dogs.
FEEDING GUIDE: Feed as a snack or a training treat, as part of a healthy diet. This product is intended for supplemental feeding only. Ensure your pet has access to clean fresh drinking water at all times.
INGREDIENTS: Kangaroo, Kangaroo Liver, Chickpea, Sweet Potato, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Tripoly-phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Chicory Root, Fish Oil, Sunflower Oil, Rosemary Powder, Minerals (Zinc Sulphate, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12), Sodium Ascorbate.
Guaranteed Analysis (After Dry)
Crude Protein (Minimum) 16.00%
Crude Fat (Minimum) 8.00%
Crude Fiber (Maximum) 5.00%
Moisture (Maximum) 30.00%
Omega 3 fatty acid (Minimum)* 0.10%
Omega 6 fatty acid (Minimum)* 1.00%
Calcium (Minimum) 0.50%
Calories 3000kcal / kg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.